Thursday 6 September 2012

Reviewing music and the like!

Have started to review music ont this site. It began at a pretty rubbish attempt at an Amazon affiliate site (hence the URL) and has now morphed into something more "real" with reviews and things, thus allowing me to look in the mirror without hating myself.
There will/should be a new review up their every day, and usually things I like, or that I need to warn you off (not that my opinion matters). They might be rubbish, might be good, but they'll always be about music (indie, pop, electronic etc). By the way, there are adverts on there yes, it's so I can pay for the hosting, not going to make much more really :(

Love to you all.

http://indiemusicbargains.co.uk/

Here's a review of the new Why? single Sod in the Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment